Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- USB, works everywhere, no drivers required
- Decently long cable
- Doesn't make annoying clicking sounds
- Takes a while to get used to typing on this
- Listed PS/2 adapter is missing
- Smells a bit at first
- Couple of keys need to be pressed really hard to work
- Has power/standby buttons where printscreen would normally be, easy to press by accident
Wouldn't want to type on this all day but it's handy to have around if you use lots of different computers and need to quickly do something. It works just fine for that.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.