DX  » Community » Reviews » Delux M618LU Wired 2400DPI USB Vertical Optical Mouse - Black (160cm)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7512 (75%)
  • 4 Star:254 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing and comfortable mouse

posted by fabricioz on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great design. - Extremely comfortable to use. - Excellent grip. - Lots of buttons. - DPI switch button.
    Cons:
    - It says 2400dpi in this page but actually it's 1600dpi :(
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mouse

posted by jonathan22 on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easily installed. Works well, fits in my hand. Need to get used with another way how to use mouse :-) Luxury design. Back/forward button for use in several SW is usefull. Packaged well, no scratch, no damage Good quality build, responsive buttons. The b...
    Cons:
    I'm not able to use DPI button, maybe some driver is needed, but for my purpose it fits ok. Otherwise nothing
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent vertical mouse. A must have for heavy computer usage

posted by ektorbarajas on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Excellent price, Similar products in Mexico are between 40 and 80 USD! - Excellent quality - Excellent build quality and materials - Very comfortable - Works as expected
    Cons:
    - It's not a 2400 DPI mouse (as DX states) it's just 600, 1000 and 1600 DPI - Lifting up the mouse to reposition is a bit trick...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not for everyone, but awesome!

posted by Nonsens on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's really comfortable It takes nearly no time to get used to it It has side-buttons Bottom part is detachable
    Cons:
    DPI sometimes switches on its own (between uses) The weel slips if you try to move it slowly and firmly It's not really easy to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Mouse!

posted by dusteel on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent mouse! Very ergonomic, easy to use. Good buttons and very nice DPI. The hand stays on a nice position and you can use the mouse for longer times. Very relaxing way to hold a mouse. - The precision is very good. - The easy way to change DPI is nice ...
    Cons:
    It can take a little time to get used to the new position. I think if your hand is too big, you may have problens with the hand...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not yet used to.

posted by fkmass on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The hand position is great. Hand really does not get tired. I have CTS for 10 years now, and this is really good. Thoug I have mouses with softer buttons (that's what you must aim at), the position of the hand is really natural.
    Cons:
    Well, is very good for the hand, but... it really takes time to get used to the movement. After many years of using "regul...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real nice. Maybe not so good for big hands.

posted by kdid63 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very relaxing way to hold a mouse. - The precision is very good. - The easy way to change DPI is nice and very useful. I have had no problems with the surfaces I have tried it on.
    Cons:
    My hands is big, and the next & previous buttons above and below my thumb is quite easy to hit. That is probably not a prob...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent ergonomic mouse to try

posted by Camboui on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It does its work as it should. No surprise here, well build, good quality, good clics, good wheel scrolls, good moves. The (right) hand falls naturally and comfortably on it. Usefull dpi button. Excellent price/quality ratio.
    Cons:
    There is no way to raise the mouse easily. Taking it and trying to raise it may result on undesirable clics, thus producing unw...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Mouse

posted by ScorzaDRacool on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The ergonomic mouse makes it a very comfortable mouse. The position of the hand is more natural than the position with ordinary mice. Avoid problems in the wrist. The use of the mouse is very simple and intuitive. Despite the size is very light. It uses inf...
    Cons:
    I have found no way to set the two buttons that are next to the thumb. Its dimensions are large, so it is better for a fixed lo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It really works

posted by MrNiemand on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Really minimized my pulses' pains, it's extremely better than the usual mouse; - Comfortable to use ; - Good quality materials;
    Cons:
    - Not so beautiful, it's very big :) - Everyone keeps asking what is this thing I have my hand on, heheh.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections