DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Metal Bumper Frame for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver Grey
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great metal precize bumper for great price

posted by Gringito on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is solid metal bumper frame. Precisely made. Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4s. It came with tiny screwdriver, screws (2 spare), three metal buttons for volume and lock, soft anti-scratch stickers and manual how to mount. For this price I totally recommend.
    Cons:
    The hole for jack connector is small for some headphones. For example Koss Pathfinder. But the other (TDK in-ear) fits good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bumper, looks very good

posted by mdonselaar on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was very surprised when I recieved this protective bumper. It looks very good, better then expected. The quality and shape of the bumper is very good and it fits even more perfect. The buttons are well shaped and they give my Iphone a great look.
    Cons:
    The upper edge of the bumper lays even with the glass screen. When it was a little higher it woult protect the glass from scrat...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blade Bumper

posted by corozco on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent bumper. Great look 'n feel. Fits perfectly to my iphone 4. Easy to use. Painting is great, and you can feel it's been carefully constructed. Comes with an extra pair of screws, just in case you lose them (they're really tiny).
    Cons:
    If your headphones have a thick plug, it may not fit, since bumper is thick, and the earphone plug hole is very narrow.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An amazing product

posted by dnacervera on 07/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It is an amazing product because: -- Has a really good quality. -- It is a really resistant product, my girlfriend threw the iPhone a lot of time and it is working excellent. -- The design is amazing, all my friends say the same thing.
    Cons:
    - But it has some cons: -- Is a little difficult to put and take away the case because you have to put the screw but it is beca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great silver aluminium bumper

posted by topy007 on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - good aluminium build (not hollow on the inside) - colors look great - good coverage of the sensitive parts - the holes and buttons fit great on the phone - has extra screws and a screwdriver Now my phone looks rough, like it could take a serious beating w...
    Cons:
    you have to glue the adhesive foam protection, so the phone doesn't move inside the bumper. They could be already glued to the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I LOVE THIS! Looks very cool on your phone.

posted by Padroni on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Protects your phone when you drop it. My phone dropped and fell on the site, cracking the screen. This is why I came and bought this bumper case. If I had this before the phone dropped, it would not have cracked my screen. Looks much cooler in real life t...
    Cons:
    Adds a bit of weight to the phone. Does not really protect the screen against bumps and scratches if dropped on a sharp object.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bumper

posted by belamar on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, nice price, not very big and fits well at the Iphone. Boa qualidade, bom preco, nao muito grande, e encaixa legal no Iphone.
    Cons:
    Need to use a screw (philps) to put in and off. Precisa de uma chave philips para colocar e tirar.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections