DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 AC Charger Kit for Ipod / Cellphone / MP3 + More (AC 100~240V) - Black
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:333 (33%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect product

posted by tommyvdw on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is very sturdy, I'm not affraid to take it with me on trips. The components look to be of a very good quality, the locking meganism is fast and secure. I like the product a lot, I don't have to take a travel adapter and a charger with me now - i...
    Cons:
    The blue light is quite bright, it lights up most of a normal room. This is a major downside
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality charger, but needs some soldering

posted by PiotrMB on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Solid plastics, simple and robust design and most of all - has solid high frequency transformer that should not burn under declared load.
    Cons:
    This is an old type charger, designed to work with iDevices (before 2007's power standardization of USB). It means that this ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful, delivers as promised, could have better design

posted by Mirarkitty on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It delivers 2A to my devices and charges them - it doesn't seem to have special slots for the various powers. (NB: I haven't measured.) I charge about three devices with this every night - a Motorola Atrix 4g, a Padfone 2 and a Motorola Xoom 2 ME tablet. T...
    Cons:
    Design mistakes: 1. This device is equipped with very strong blue leds. Those can be very annoying. I stuffed it in a corner t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Verry nice traveling adapter for a low price

posted by proxquist on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you are looking for a good multi-purpose charging adapter, get this ! It looks good, it feels sturdy and it works ! I am able to charge my iPad2 + iPad Mini + iPhone 4s all at the same time ! It come with some different power socket adapters so verry us...
    Cons:
    When clicking in the socket adapter it feels a bit loose. No problem tho because it fits but it could be a bit more vast. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    internal shorting tripped circuit breaker and tripped earth leakage.

posted by jibmast on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    compact well presented cheap
    Cons:
    internal shorting tripped circuit breaker and tripped earth leakage could have caused a fire,
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good travel charger

posted by Multilateur on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good variety of plug types for many countries. You can charge any tablets or phones that uses USB in it and can charge 4 at the same time. Good quality build.
    Cons:
    Has 2 blue leds between the USB ports, so in a dark room it may be unconfortable. The light is a little too bright. I think it'...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cargador polivalente

posted by redhearty on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Permite cargar varios dispositivos a la vez y lleva 4 clavijas diferentes, por lo que es ideal cuando vas de viaje para no tener que llevar adaptadores y múltiples cables para cargar todo tipo de gadgets
    Cons:
    No tiene un amperaje elevado, por lo que hay que tener cuidado con qué se conecta ya que puede que no llegue a cargarlo o ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB charger with 4 ports

posted by miketjx on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Finally I can fit my phone, tab and Vita to the same socket. Looks really nice and not cheap at all. I could even mistake this to the branded products. I can use this also when I travel because of the spare heads for the charger.
    Cons:
    Says that it can produce 2A of current to the ports in combine, but I highly dout it. Heats up quite much.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the most useful adapter I ever bought

posted by Blume49 on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. No need for power board any more when you need to charge your 4 USB devices. 1 powerpoint is enough. 2. 4 international plug adapters, very good fit and an easy button to remove them.
    Cons:
    I haven't found any yet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections