DX  » Community » Reviews » S9 Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Back-Hang Handsfree Stereo Headset - Red (100 Hours Standby)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for the price

posted by smooney3 on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The audio quality pretty good. Not great, but about average for bluetooth. Better than the earbuds that came with your phone, for sure. Pairing is easy. They look just like the actual Motorola ones, logo and all.
    Cons:
    The buttons can be hard to push. They're very stiff and not particularly responsive. The build quality is very inconsistent. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functional BT Headset

posted by flyboy284 on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    S9 is easy to use and works well for the price. The sound quality is good and it comes with 2 different sets of rubber tips. It charges quickly. It looks good when wearing it. I love not having to worry about tangled wires or being tethered to my computer o...
    Cons:
    The S9 is not super comfortable to wear as it puts pressure on the top part of your ears. I did get used to the discomfort. Do...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    S9 Bluetooth Headset Review

posted by MyCarl on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Paired the Headset with couple of mobile phone - Sony Ericsson, Samsung (Android 4.1.2) and Samsung (Bada 2.0). Working fine without any hassle. Like the striking color - Black and Red. Sound is reasonable but not outstanding. Come with extra ear cup in ...
    Cons:
    Overall the look is pretty good except the workmanship is a bit rough. Both the volume control panel near the both the ear spe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seem like a fairly good purchase

posted by tomer494 on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It works! As a Bluetooth headphone it works fine. Haven't got too much experience with it but the sound is fairly good so far. It dose what it promised so i am satisfied.
    Cons:
    One thing i have just discovered is that the FM radio on my phone can not be broadcast to bluetooth devices, so bummer!!!. No o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfortable, reasonable sound

posted by madeinoz on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Comfortable, appears reasonably well made, except for usb cover(see below). Audio quality is good. Paired to my iPhone 5 no problems and all headset controls work with the iPhone
    Cons:
    I'm pretty well 99% certain these are a knockoff of the Motorola S9-HD. The give a way is the manual quality, and there is no ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad - good for the price

posted by phiadon on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Light and easy to wear. Has decent quality and range. Quality is better than I expected for a $20 device. Good volume and
    Cons:
    A bit tight in the ears, has a decent bit of flex to accommodate width of heads, but you can't really have it as in-ear - it ki...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections