DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Portable Triangular Bike Bicycle Tools Bag - Blue + Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made Bicycle Bag

posted by sagonzal on 04/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Bicycle Bag opens easily from the side with a zipper opening. The graphics are attractive and durable I have washed the bag several times in the last year without smearing them.
    Cons:
    The three velcro straps are OK. But the last one is too long and goes flying around without attaching properly to the other sid...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High Quality, low price

posted by kHaotic13 on 02/28/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, the material is good ans strong. The Walls are thickened which prevents the items inside from hits from the outside. Secondly, the silver lines are reflective. Finally, It does not move when riding the bike. If the straps are tightened properl...
    Cons:
    To be honest I did not see any downsides. Maybe there should have been at least some kind of a small pocket inside. I like to p...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bike bag

posted by brianmay980 on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a triangular bike bag and this one matches perfectly my expectations. It's blue like my bike, it's easy to install and it's made with a resistant material.
    Cons:
    Nothing particular, I'm very happy about this product and I recommend it to all those who are looking for a triangular bike bag.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Size

posted by leomosley on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This Bicycle Bag is very well made. It attaches securely to the bike with three velcro straps. It is a perfect size for a lock, phone, keys, multi-tool, etc. It has easy access from the side with a zipper opening. The color and graphics are attractive, and ...
    Cons:
    I have no negative comments.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice One

posted by rabarone on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It already have a lot of space and you can unzip it to make it even bigger! Very easy to mount on bike seat, water proof. Can hadle a camera, celphone, tools for bike and many other things you can think about! Perfect size, perfect fit. There is a small ref...
    Cons:
    There is any con at all. Its perfect! There is any con at all. Its perfect!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical bag for everyday use

posted by JSomerstone on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Practical bag to hold more than just tools. This bag is trivial to attach. It can easily hold 1/2 litre water bottle in it and the content accessible even without stopping the bike. Quality of materials is sufficient all tough I would not consider it water...
    Cons:
    Cannot be considered portable in the sense that it is not handy to take with you when you leave the bike. It is easy to attach ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections