DX  » Community » Reviews » Large Lightsabre 3-Mode Red+Green LED Signaling Rod (3*AA Batteries)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Very Nice – Large Lightsabre 3-Mode Red+Green LED Signaling Rod (3*AA Batteries) Reviews

posted by gadgetdude01 on 05/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The unit is just the right size for putting in your pocket. The quality is excellent. It appears to be well made and is nice and bright. I use it for directing traffic and have had positive feedback from motorists, it can be seen well at night. Also used in a road tunnel where lighting is almost as good as day. It can still be seen at a distance. The magnet on the back holds the unit well.
Cons:
If I had to find any it would be that the internal battery holder could be of better quality. The magnet could be on the side of the wand and not on the end?
Other:
There is a green LED on the end of the wand that shines out the end of the wand when it is in green mode. However when the unit is in Red Mode there is no red LED at the end, which could be usefull when pointing it at a particular vehicle to get there attention.
Bottomline:
I Love it and I am going to buy another one. Definately get one. Fantastic price.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections