DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 2-in-1 High-Sensitive Stylus & Ball Pen for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - Black
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute small and works!

posted by yaakovtheman on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product arrived very quickly, it is small but still comfortable grip, regular pen works fine. And also the pen for the iPad works very well. The product is not expensive, but does not feel cheap at all Very easy to use it on the iPad's keyboard
    Cons:
    Basically it works well but you have to hold the pen straight on the screen so that it will write And also you have to press a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice build affordable stylus

posted by zainafzal on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap! Nice quality, better than high street sellers as my DX.com pen is still with Me after a month which is an amazing feature as my stuff never lasts! Stupid phone shops can't get decent stuff like this! Really I not bragging its a good pen
    Cons:
    None that I've come across yayy e,cept for the fact. That it. Has. Come ................ In a Chinese bag, shows someone hss...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections