DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Car Cigarette Powered Charger for Iphone / Nokia / HTC - Black (12V)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:193 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool, but my worked just once

posted by hlcastro on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, light, usefull to charge cell phones in the car. Recommended for long trips using bluetooth or GPS signals or other uses that consume a lot of battery.
    Cons:
    I used it just once, and it worked very well. Than it stopped working. The indicator led was turned on but when connected the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I choose the flat-bottom end model

posted by twitos on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap price
    Cons:
    - I wish there was a way to leave it in the cigarette lighter, but to TURN-OFF the power on it, to prevent the led from being a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as it should

posted by hen555 on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    +Product fits in my car cigarette charger +Good quality build +LED functioning properly +Can be used to charge +very small and portable, occupies no space in the car +plug and play like feature
    Cons:
    -USB fits tightly (not sure if it is bad thing) -Charging is a bit slow compared to wall socket -product gets hot
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So good I bought five!

posted by desolder on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love these tiny little USB car chargers. They fit almost flush with the dash. This order came with a low-brightness green LED, which isn't so bright that it becomes annoying at night. Some of the other car charger I've bought have high brightness LEDs, w...
    Cons:
    The only con I had was one of them makes a loud buzzing noise. The rest of them are much quieter, but not completely silent.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing thing for the price

posted by Fuxseb on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Insanely cheap, though looks very rugged and charges my smartphone fast. The D+ and D- lines are short together, following the USB charger specifications, which isn't true for all chargers. This informs the device that a charger, not a computer is connected...
    Cons:
    The real maximum current isn't 1A, but about 0.5A. Over this the voltage falls under USB specification (4.75V minimum). But alm...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item with excellent price

posted by BlahMBah on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price. Fool proof. I use it to charge my phone in car. If you are smart enough to use your phone, there will be no problems to make use of it .. Requires USB -> Phone cable that can charge your pšhone
    Cons:
    So far did not think anything that can be with negative sign
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very comfortable and portable, nice guy

posted by marianorosarino on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very comfortable and portable, nice guy. It is very comfortable occupies almost no place in the car. You can always leave plugged. Very fast load cell. very good quality and price.
    Cons:
    I do not see anything negative about the product. It's not very sophisticated, so that you can take something negative. 100% good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finally one that actually works!

posted by jbdelepper on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I had a few usb chargers (12v) before but none of them were compatible with iPhone. This one is! It works perfectly. Because of the small design it is a great looking and functionally piece of electronics.
    Cons:
    No control light in it, so you have to make sure your phone is charging when the car is turned of.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and economical

posted by Bharg on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a useful electronic gadget that can be used in your Car Cigarette Charger socket to charge your mobile phone. It is handy and convenient to use. It has an LED to indicate that Power is being supplied to it.
    Cons:
    You need a USB to your phone's charging socket cable, which is not supplied with the gadget.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good price, very good helper

posted by joeyGTR on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good helper in your car. Works great with my mobile phone, when I use t for navigation. Very easy to use. Small size, you can let it pluged in. Great price!
    Cons:
    I do not know about cons. In my car works great, but my friend said, that it does not work in his car. So problem may be in his...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections