DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 8GB (Class 4)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect micro SD 8MB

posted by jfalcudia on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you need a good micro sd, good quality and reliable brand, this is your product. Good price and great service, ready to be used once received for your mobile phone or any other device. Protected with bubble wrap, the envelope also contains an SD adapter ...
    Cons:
    As usual, the product takes a long time to arrive. Not recommended if you need the product urgently. It can take up to a month ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product, works fine

posted by chuloabc on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it works great, good quality really cheap i got it two moths ago and its still working..
    Cons:
    its a bit slow but for this price its well
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kingston Micro SD

posted by LuiggiMat on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works real good, i try it in my phone, digital camera, and mp4 player, and i didn't had any troubles, runs smoothly on all devices I have, plus is very cheap!
    Cons:
    None i can find. Its a SD card does it's job. Maybe a little slower than a regular SD Card, but for the price you can't complain.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice and quiclky for Brazil

posted by torviguedes on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cards appear with original logo sticker on the box with SD adapter for perfect fit, bought ten, an adapter shaft broken, only that,
    Cons:
    Cards appear with original logo sticker on the box with SD adapter for perfect fit, bought ten, an adapter shaft broken, only t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it

posted by cronemrv on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm not spending much time here. The product does its function, and in the (about) 5 months I have it, I still have no complains about it.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well priced SD card

posted by EstTreme on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price! Under 6 € for 8 GB is really cheap. I needed new Micro SD for my smartphone and this was the one I chose. As it is class 4 (my original 4 GB card was class 2) reboot takes also less time. It comes with adapter so I can also use it in my laptop....
    Cons:
    None really. SD card does it's job.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kingston has always been a preferred product for me

posted by 1s9m8w4 on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It was convenient and works great with my Sandisk clipper as a expanded memory sup lament for my little 4 GB player i use all day every day or until my battery dies :)
    Cons:
    The Only con that i have encountered was the SD addapter When you plug in the Mini into the addapter it seems a little to lose ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap

posted by Aoniken on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this for my Nikon D90 camera, and i have no kind of trouble using the adapter. It seems to be fast enought to take pictures at burst mode, and the size is enought for 500 pictures, give or take.
    Cons:
    none i can think of. it came as i expected, and works just fine. Maybe the packaging is a little cheap (not original kingston) ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap, but good

posted by jacksonfraga on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it's cheap, easy install, with adapter and plastic box, worked into samsung galaxy 5 (my mobile), allows partitioning e ext3 format, appears to be genuine. the adapter allow read only (lock). Have a good finish. do not worry much when making a transfer of m...
    Cons:
    to be constructed with Class 4 has a transfer rate reduced (at the cost, it's worth) - it's slow, but to smartphone ok. the tra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by exerramun on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works perfectly. It is really cheap because it's costs.- Came with adapter in a solid package. Worked fine in my cell phone. Good speed (not tested). Transfer speed is high. Tested in two differents cell phones and one digital camera and works fine. Pro...
    Cons:
    Harvestable size: 7.27 gb even after low-level format, but for the price, not so much. -
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections