DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Keyboard Carrying Case with Stand & Stylus for 7" Tablets - Black
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6813 (68%)
  • 4 Star:326 (32%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Some loose keys

posted by DrizztKueh on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sooo cheap. Works "plug & play" with almost everything without setting up nothing at all.
    Cons:
    After 1 or two minutes of use, one key get loose. The quality of the plastic is no good at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    From tablet to mini notebook

posted by Ibirapua on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice finish for this price, the tablet fits awesome in its place. Don't worry, it will not drop out of place. The keys works fine and it is just plug and play: no additional configuration is needed in your android device.
    Cons:
    No real con so far. They could include some OTG cables in the package but this could unnecessarily rise the price of this keybo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Good Choice

posted by jimvas on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    That case I have the sense that is one of my best buys. It is worth its money and for sure is a very good choice. The size is very satisfied and any 7" tablets can fit with no problem. I tried two different tablets and they are working with no problem....
    Cons:
    The stylous is not working with the tablet but it works for my mobile. So, will be usefull somehow.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product for your tablet

posted by karpo22 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it seems to be strong, and comfortable fit for the tablet, good protection for your device. The keyboard don´t need batteries.
    Cons:
    it has got small keys and the quality of the usb cable. If you have a tablet with mini usb port or a micro usb port, you will n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Second time i order this product very good as gift

posted by lamarquenet on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It offers very good protection for the tablet and doubles as a holder to keep it in a notebook / laptop position. - The keyboard works perfect and it's usable with Android, the desing is very nice. This is the second time i order it and this time as a gift ...
    Cons:
    The usb cable is the big one that dosn't fit correctly on the mayority of the tablets, you need an adaptor for this, that for m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exellent Tablet Keyboard

posted by lamarquenet on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It offers very good protection for the tablet and doubles as a holder to keep it in a notebook / laptop position. - The keyboard works perfect and it's usable with Android, the desing is very nice
    Cons:
    The usb cable is the big one that dosn't fit correctly on the mayority of the tablets, you need an adaptor for this, that for m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keyboard Case

posted by Zanga2 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It offers great protection to the tablet and doubles as a holder to keep it in a notebook / laptop position. - The keyboard works perfect and it's usable with Android and also Windows OS. - The cable has sufficient length, but you will need mostly a conve...
    Cons:
    - The keyboard touches the screen of the tablet when the case is closed. I'm also using a screen protector foil so it's not muc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks and feel very elegant and resistent

posted by pcvirtual on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It look very well. It feels very resistent.
    Cons:
    I thought that the price was very cheap but it wasn't. Here in Mexico city I saw one identical but in white color for only $8 d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected.

posted by WaLuRaVi on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well packed; very good quality PU leather (surprising for the price); well sewn; practical; excellent keyboard (good key quality); confortable to type; fits well in almost all 7" tablets; there is a Num Lock button; the 3 LEDs works well; can be used i...
    Cons:
    The USB cable could have a better quality, seems fragile.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente producto

posted by jhon006 on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Esta funda tiene una excelente calidad, el acabado y el material son bastante buenos. El teclado se adaptara facilmente a tu tablet por medio del cable OTG o el puerto USB. El precio es mas bajo que en otros sitios. El pedido lo recibi por correo ordinario ...
    Cons:
    En realidad ninguno, aunque estaria bien me manejaran en otros colores para este modelo en especifico.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections