DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Keyboard Carrying Case with Stand & Stylus for 7" Tablets - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 4
Just as exspected – Protective PU Leather Keyboard Carrying Case with Stand & Stylus for 7" Tablets - Black Reviews

posted by kmirosla on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It makes writing massages or various documents easyer. It enables me to use my tablet as i am used to wen I am writing. It has gentle and slent typing sound, it is hard enough to serve as protection. Seems to be of good quality....
Cons:
I can not enable different keyboard language. Does not seem to respond to tablets keyboard settings for croatian. This settings aply only to device keyboard, not to exsternal one. Still working on it.
Other:
This is not a "cone" but by my pooinion it realy misses some solutiom which would keep screen (tablet) in vertical position. Lack of this and mentioned cones degrade items ease of use and usefulness. I will glue on or sew on some band (ribbon) of appropriate colour and try to bypass this design overlook.
Bottomline:
All in all satisfying. Needs working on it. maybe a litle overpayed considering all said...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections