DX  » Community » Reviews » WEITUS Stainless Steel Precision Straight / Angled Tweezers - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Weitus tweezers

posted by gotardi on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very well built. Feels solid in hand. Painted finish looks good. Three sizes that work well together. Protective plastic caps.
    Cons:
    The tweezers have some very sharp points. These points hurt the user if he or she is not taking care or if it slips out of th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tweezers for SMD handling

posted by squarecircuits on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These are good tweezers. They have sharp tips and are ideal to handle some SMD components. I have some regular tweezers that I use to place components on PCBs, and they are a bit clumsy. These on the other hand are fine enough to handle small and smaller pa...
    Cons:
    maybe they are delicate tweezers that may break or bend easily if used for other purposes.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Build Quality

posted by Pyth0n on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very precise durable and strong. Can manipulate very small objects. Very good for small electronics. Used to disassemble some iPhones and Notebooks. The first one I bought from the same brand came alone and I have it for over 1 year and it's very durable. N...
    Cons:
    Nothing I can think. They are great.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good kit

posted by jesuismoi on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    perfect for electronic use, i don't know about the ESD feature and i can't test it but they have a really nice feel and you have all you need for tweezers with those 3 tweezers. These are the best price tweezers I have worked with. Good opening and works gr...
    Cons:
    like most of the tweezer you can hardly use them for anything else, if you try to pry something with them they will bend and he...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tweezers set!!!

posted by Marko89 on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a perfect sharp pointed and accurate set of tweezers. There is absolutely no misalignment on the tips, which is often found at other cheap tweezers.
    Cons:
    No cons found, it does it's job perfect! Maybe the grip could be a bit more comfortable by adding a thicker (rubberized) coatin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice for the money

posted by zyroo on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Gtrong and well built. The black coating is less slippery than bare metal. Tips were sharp and straight.
    Cons:
    None for the price indeed. Tips can be bent if noticeable force applied, but any tweezers are bendable if misused. At normal op...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok for DIY, not ok for pros

posted by blakkur on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    3 Tweezers for 4.10$. Sounded good. They are good for home use. If you have to solder something for DIY-projects, get these.
    Cons:
    I wouldn't recommend these for professional use. Compared with my expensive tweezers which I use at work in an electronics-com...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by OrionSP on 09/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good appearance. Good manufacturing quality. Steel is strong and resilient, does not bend when used.
    Cons:
    The tips of angeled tweezers are not very good quality. A protective cap is cracked.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections