DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300 - Black
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8814 (88%)
  • 4 Star:122 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    YES THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANT!

posted by mdacosta22 on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    flexible, durable, black, solid, shock absorbing, well cut, snug, well designed, cheap and an effective way to save your phone from drops!
    Cons:
    absolutly no cons as this product is perfect and whould be the standard to wish they manufacture these cases!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Phone protected

posted by ctlito on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Protects and prevents the phone from slipping both hands hands and any shelf or dashboard. While this may happen, and unless it falls with the screen, the device is fully protected and will not be damaged design and subsequent drawing striking and very much...
    Cons:
    By criticizing something, the clip for hanging is not practical and may even separate the phone, letting it fall
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Case

posted by jimmer12 on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice, protective case. Covers all physical buttons, but leaves ample room for cable entry (i.e. micro usb, headphone jack). The case is also made of a flexible material so it doesn't crack or deform easily, even when dropped. Easy to put on and take off.
    Cons:
    Nothing big, but dust does collect under the holes of the case.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case for my S3

posted by bozicg on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought it because of the low price non was especting less but it surprised me. It fits on very easily, the phon is not sleepery any more, good quality.
    Cons:
    No screen protection, this only covers the back of the phone. Hard to press power and volume button.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simplest but stylish protective case

posted by diobsb on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -it fits nice and firm the cell phone -the button cover feel great to press -black and discrete, but still stylish -cheap
    Cons:
    -despite of a overall button's feel, the power button is not that good. But still, nothing is perfect, right?
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally worth buying

posted by viktorklik on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The case is of very good quality and exactly fits the phone. It is still easy to operate the side buttons. The used material if of good quality, doesnt get hard or loose color over time. Design is nice too, the phone still looks good, you have a good grip ...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best Case for a tropical weather.

posted by Masters85 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to Fit in your S-GS3. It's good Material for the Case, it's tough but not too much for don't can handle it. The shape for the case it's nice and easy to grab for your hands and don't slides off. Protect very well your S-GS3.
    Cons:
    In the Beginning the buttons for the volume are a little tough but later you can habituate it. It's a little hard to remove the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good fit, good quality

posted by marcbruns on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It protects the phone body as well as the screen very well! Since the edges stand up a little, I can hardly think of a situation where the screen will be damaged during a fall! It has a good fit.
    Cons:
    The buttons are sometimes hard to feel, at these areas may be a whole or less massive plastic had to be used. The fit around th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best case I bought

posted by rodrigofgs on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    From the three cases I have bought this is the best one. It's not so jelly, what makes my cellphone safer and dispide it is harder you still can use the sound buttons and the turn on/off buttons easily. It's beutiful, even better than the picture, fits perf...
    Cons:
    I don't have cons about this case, I am really happy about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as good as other reviews

posted by diobsb on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, I had one case exactly like this for my SGS2, and I wanted the same experience. Well, the pros are that it keeps same grip as my previous one, and it is low profile and stylish, at the same time.
    Cons:
    I think the buttons could be more apparent. My case came a little bit loose, but it must have been just my case. That's why I'...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections