Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant thing

posted by jda6400 on 06/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its little and handy, fits perfektly in my chain with keys. And as a huge bonus for some of us in Europe, it is legal to bear in all countries!
    Cons:
    The blade could have been sharper, but for the price its good enough as it is, for this price you can not expect it to be as go...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull pocket knife!

posted by gabipapa on 05/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I can say that i have this for some time and it has prooven itself preaty usefull. It was sharpend when it arrived, and considering it's size you can pass undetected with it thru most places. It is usefull when you need to cut something and you do not have ...
    Cons:
    - I did not find any.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A handy little knife.

posted by Benne007 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really small when it is folded, but when it is unfolded it is really comfortable to hold in your hand. Doesn't look suspicous at all until you take a closer look. Really smart solution if you want to have a knife on you at all times. Feels really durable.
    Cons:
    The knife isn't very sharp out of the box but sharp enough to cut most things you encounter in your everyday life.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Key-style folding knife

posted by VasaX on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's small, regular FAB key size. Looks good, for that price could be bit better. Fit well you keys. Hold closed very well, so far I have no fear about accidental opening.
    Cons:
    It is dull and it was quite a work to sharpen it (considered how small it is).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections