DX  » Community » Reviews » Magic Super Clean Putty - Transparent Green (80g)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    easy to clean electronics

posted by howhardcanitbe on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * easy to clean things * gets dust and dirt out of the smallest cracks and holes * has an odd odour to it
    Cons:
    * must close the packet really carefully!! or the product will leak out of the bag and dry out * doesn't remove really ground i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magical cleaning

posted by santanix on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Product is extremely useful in cleaning my keyboard. Can be reused and comes with its own bag with zip lock to be saved again. He cleaned my keyboard perfectly, removing stubborn dirt in the cracks of the keys.
    Cons:
    You have to be careful if you put to much pressure on the cleaning Putty it may break apart in the keyboard and then you need t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Rhap5ody on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I really like this product. It helped me get the dust and dirt out of my remote control, my computer, my keyboard, my xbox and it worked perfectly, I was really surprised 'cause I thought some of the product would stick onto the holes, but no.
    Cons:
    I've got the product out of the package twice and it's already getting a bit darker aka dirty, but that also depends on what yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Slimy Magic

posted by LazyVibes on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Reminds me of the popular (at least in europe) boxed 'Slime' you could by in the eighties...and it's just great fun to be able to have a reason to goof around with it again as an adult :) Just lob it onto your keyboard, gently squeeze it into and in betwe...
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but it could have been easier to pack/unpack if it came in a box instead of a zip-lock plastic bag. The amo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

posted by jperezguio on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful product. Clean your keyboard easily, even between the keys. The product does not leave traces on the keyboard as you clean. Also it can clean another superfices. the product can be introduced in its hermetic bag, so it can be use several times.
    Cons:
    the product is very sticky and could stay in your fingers, but it is washed very easily. in several uses the product can be rep...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magic Clean Putty Is Great

posted by GPunk on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Was surprised by the pleasant smell of the putty - Worked like a charm, my keyboard looks almost brand new now. - Easy to use, easy to apply. - Self Sticking to itself so it is easy to take it, roll it up, and reapply to next part of keyboard.
    Cons:
    - You have to be careful if you put to much pressure on the cleaning Putty it may break apart in the keyboard and then you need...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections