DX  » Community » Reviews » Magic Super Clean Putty - Transparent Green (80g)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Slimy Magic – Magic Super Clean Putty - Transparent Green (80g) Reviews

posted by LazyVibes on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Reminds me of the popular (at least in europe) boxed 'Slime' you could by in the eighties...and it's just great fun to be able to have a reason to goof around with it again as an adult :) Just lob it onto your keyboard, gently squeeze it into and in between the keys & remove, and it gathers up all the leftover meals, the watsnot and all the other odd bits and pieces stuck in there.
Cons:
Not really a con, but it could have been easier to pack/unpack if it came in a box instead of a zip-lock plastic bag. The amount in the package of putty could have been greater, as it only covers a small part of your keyboard at the time. And if you're like me, a compulsory live-your-life-in-front-of-the-computer kind of person, the putty will get saturated fairly quick.
Other:
Generally good fun to use, does the job and leaves a cleanish, artificial fruity smell to it.
Bottomline:
Good value compared to other similar brands, gets the job done and it's oddly satisfactory to use. If you're like me, having dogs around the house and enjoy the odd meal in front of your computer...you would opt for the quantity discount.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections