DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk CZ33 Cruzer Fit Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Red (32GB)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8020 (80%)
  • 4 Star:205 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect little USB storage

posted by KrissCrossje on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This USB glas drive is beautifully small, though had a big capacity of 32 GB. Built quality is very good. Seems a genuine Sandisk product to me.
    Cons:
    This USB flash drive is so small, that it can be hard to get the drive out of your computer or laptop. The part sticking out of...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price-to-size ratio

posted by dixier1337 on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    quite big storage with a tiny footprint, easily carry your data safely and securely if you use the encryption software rather fast read, good brand name and nice warrenty
    Cons:
    could get lost easily, make sure to place it somewhere distinct and/or use the string hole for easy access. copy process is slo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    product otimo size to carry. Optimal qualidadepequeno and light

posted by MolinaJG on 10/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    SanDisk Super Mini USB 2.0 allows you to carry large files easily from one place to another. Our size allows charging anywhere and there is not need for any installation, simply connect to the PC.
    Cons:
    SanDisk Super Mini USB 2.0 would be compatible with USB 3.0. Its small size makes it necessary to hold in any keychain or somet...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great way to expand mobile storage

posted by spezek on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's TINY. Just barely bigger than the USB port it resides in. Despite it's small size, it still has a (small) activity LED and a loop for a lanyard. Comes with a cover. Comes with SanDisk encryption software.
    Cons:
    It's TINY. So it's quite easy to misplace. This is only a con if you're in the habit of losing things. The lanyard loop seems p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, nice, cheap and slow

posted by Bek77 on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very small, sits in the laptop right to the logitech nano receiver and looks just the same - small and sleek. Very high capacity - I am going to store music collection and listen to it in the car. The drive won't stick so I may just forget about crushing a ...
    Cons:
    - As mentioned, be prepared: write speed is about 4.5Mbps - Strap not included - attach any lace right after unpacking. The dri...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by Andiperla on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very small, 32 GB capacity wich is great, it's not too expencive, Genuine Sandisk. I bought it for my laptop for file transfer and safety of my files that I don't want everyone to see. There's an built in application for data encryption.
    Cons:
    Slow file transfer for big files (not big con for me), otherwise where is the rush. You can wait a little longer... For that pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product !

posted by olivalto on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    High storage capacity and reliability in the custody of data without loss. Quick access to stored data, easy installation and is compatible with all equipment utilized today without any problems during installation or use. Reduced size before the pendrive t...
    Cons:
    Although described as 32GB of storage, in fact, are 32.000Kb, which causes the "loss" of 768KB, which does not cause ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its great!!

posted by Leandro_sky on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its very small. It works fine. It has a lot of storage space, 32GB is a lot of space to store music. I think its beautiful in my car stereo. Its cheap.
    Cons:
    It has a slow transfer rate, if you need to transfer files fast you will be disappointed. Its very small, so its difficult to r...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little USB Drive with a low price

posted by Magmanthe on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is REALLY small, making it hard to accidentally break when it is plugged in. Good build quality, cheap.
    Cons:
    The read/write speed are a bit misleading. It is somewhat slower than mentioned in the specification.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome little storage device

posted by eglobal84 on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Purchased this unit to transfer movies and tv shows on it so I can hook up into my TV. The playback is fine and have not noticed any lag or delay even on 1080p quality movies.
    Cons:
    Transfer speed is a bit slow, around 5-7 MB but overall leave it in the background and it will get done. Suppose I am used to t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections