DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk CZ33 Cruzer Fit Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Red (32GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice little drive – Genuine Sandisk Cruzer Fit Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Red (32GB) Reviews

posted by PaulBags on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Large capacity, cheap, little lanyard hole, small
Cons:
Slow write speed (this is the reason I gave 4 stars for quality), perhaps too small for some people
Other:
It's roughly the size of the end section of my pinkie but a bit thinner. The cap holds firmly. The lanyard hole is really small but I got an inner cord of paracord through there and knotted up a nice little extension, it makes the drive easier to remove and I can put the cap on there while I have it plugged in, means I don't lose the cap. It still fits nicely in my wallet, the size is easier to manage now plus I still have the advantage that the drive still can't be, for example, knocked and broken while plugged in like a stick type drive. It's a metal usb connector. I have an 8gb cruzer blade and the plastic connector gets crushed over time, although I can still make it work. The cap is fairly sturdy too. When I first got it I tried filling it all the way up, took about 2 hours on my computer, your mileage may vary. Read time is certainly faster. I, and I suspect most people, wouldn't normally be writing 30gb at once so this isn't a problem.
Bottomline:
If you want a large capacity micro flash drive then this one is sturdy, has adequate speed, and is affordable. Get it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections