DX  » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Plastic Sports Water Bottle - White + Black (750ml)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by stefangrmp3 on 08/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is made of plastic safe for food and it is not smell as other plastic products I get from DX in the past. It has a nice protective cap at the top, so no dust can mess with the tip you put in your mouth and this is a big advantage. The plastic piece that ...
    Cons:
    Some portion of the letters and logo fade out after a few days, with daily use, and I think will be disappearing in the future....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ride Life bottle

posted by korobue on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, the great thing about this bottle is that protection part upside, with this you won't sorry about dust anymore when you are drinking the water or some energetic, its very practical and smart protection, you will drink as a king hehe.
    Cons:
    Well, i tested it yesterday and when i was going down in a city street the bottle simply fell out the water bottle holder, i ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bottle

posted by bluigif on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great Bottle, the translucid plastic cover is excelent to protect the place you put your mouth, specially when riding in the forest or mountain biking. It is clean and atoxic, dont change the liquid flavour or the smell, wich is excelent
    Cons:
    The blue letters are almost disapearing after a week of intensive use, once it is painted. But I really dont think it is an imp...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by cecubillos on 09/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought them for road and MTB. The bottle is great, offers a good amount of ml's. The strucure is quite hard, but it wouldn't break at the first fall (tested, it falled ad 30 km/h against concrete). It has a very practical protective plastic for the mouth...
    Cons:
    None, it's simply a great bottle. Maybe it get's too hard if the content is too cold.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections