DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Protective 2000mAh Battery Back Case w/ USB Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver(DC 5V/88.5cm)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great item

posted by maquezolo on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I live in Peru and the 22 days I received the product. I feel great. My iphone is charged 90%. The indicator shows how much charge is left in the battery.It is very easy to use, for me this type of charger is the best I've tasted.
    Cons:
    I have no need to be concerned about the battery anymore.My iPhone battery lasts only half a day ahorapuedo me be more calm.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's so good. Without battery, never.

posted by franklinrdus on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is easy to use. Small. Easy to carry. Very useful for charging your phone without the need for plugs. And have a nice design. Protect your Iphone and charge it. IT'S SO NICE.
    Cons:
    It took a while for the arrival of the products, so if you're in a hurry, do not recommend. Does not protect the front very wel...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT PORTABLE POWER

posted by izbiggz on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - this gives my iphone 4 aprx 50% battery life - being used to always using a big bulky otter box this some what thick case was actually more comfortable but also doesnt offer as much screen protection
    Cons:
    - i find the charge doesnt retain while not in use and will eventually deplete if not continously charging so keep it connected...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mophie - Chrome/BlackColor

posted by cooler2000 on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Seems to be original Mophie case, I could not tell difference between original or fake. It worked out of box, and after charging overnight it is working beautifully.
    Cons:
    There seems to be no cons, just one miss alighted top left corner, it does not line up with Mophie main body.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections