Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:171 (17%)
  • 4 Star:835 (83%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice gaming experience.

posted by Sandrobotelho on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice gaming! Nice building quality, it not unbreakeble, but it lasts very long time. I have it for more han ine year. It is very easy to install an use. Very cheap for its proposal and makes the gaming very cool. Not for every games, but I play it a...
    Cons:
    Some pieces are very delicate, and have to handle carefully. If you are careful enough, you will not have problems.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good gun

posted by bootshacker on 03/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -alll buttons work -lightweight -sturdy -keeps the wire wrapped up out of the way -cheap almost fourth of the price then in stores - i love the remote latch
    Cons:
    -hard to get nun chuck in and all wraped up -time consuming to set up - where the wire comes out of remote to get wrapped up...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, not great

posted by orivar on 07/31/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Great for first person shooters - I've been using it with Call of Duty 5 and even though it's easier to play with a mouse and keyboard the gaming experience is much better with a (plastic) gun * Good design - based on the original Wii Zapper, this item ha...
    Cons:
    * Bad packaging - comes in a plastic bag (inside the DX bubblewrap envelope), mine came with a small scrape on one of the corne...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    value for money

posted by xodren on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    cheapest that i can find still. works great when playing call of duty 5 on my wii. i'm able to coil my nunchuk perfectly on the zapper. looks exactly the same as original.
    Cons:
    didn't came in a box like i expected, came in bubble foam wrap to protect it. some light marks and stains on it so won't really...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Zapper!!!

posted by Tassoni on 01/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    *Excellent Build Quality *The same as genuine, I almost thought I had recieved th original onde. *Nice Packaging *Awesome to play shooter games ********************************************* *********************************************
    Cons:
    Not much to say against, just the price could be a bit lower, but even so, it's worth considering the build quality. **********...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow Amazing Quality

posted by tomq90 on 07/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Same As Orignal feels well made wii mote fits in fine nunchuck fits in fine compartment for wire good fun for shooting games ...
    Cons:
    not really any cons. maby could of been a little cheaper but i didnt mind paying £10 for this
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections