DX  » Community » Reviews » Intelligent 3-Way Lighting Remote Control Set (1 x 23A)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 5
Compact and cheap remote control – Intelligent 3-Way Lighting Remote Control Set (1 x 23A) Reviews

posted by jjrrmm on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The buttons of the remote control shine in the dark, so its useful when you are in dark spaces. The remote control works from 20 meters indoor with a lot of door between it and the controler (even more).
Cons:
For novices, it can be hard to install, because you must understand a bit of the circuit to don't make a mess in your house. The instructions are incompletes, them just say that the buttons of the remote control are for switch on and off the lights... (everyone who buy this already know that...) The only info you have to know how to plug the wires is the circuit diagram that is printed in the casing. The wires are so thin, so you must take care of the watts that you will use.
Other:
As I said, its a good product for those who already has some knowledge about electronic, but non expert people may require some help.
Bottomline:
It can be used for plugs, I added a new plug (which works with one of the three channels of the remote controler) on my wall to plug in the TV, now every night I can turn off the TV and the light of my room from the bed, without being bothered by the stand-by light of my TV.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections