DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Matte Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (5-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5521 (55%)
  • 4 Star:4216 (42%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality

posted by alperkaban on 04/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's completely suitable with the screen of Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300. When you stick it on the screen, if you clean it well, there is no bubbles. I have bought this 5 pieces but I have used only one of these. Because of it's high quality, I use one of them...
    Cons:
    No cons. Nothing to say. It is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality

posted by sammj7 on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality of the price is good and it is very cheap compared to buying from a store. Large quantity for a cheap price and protects thr phone well from scratches and lasts very long. My first protector I have been using for more than 6 month and not a sing...
    Cons:
    There is a little area where it will not stick and looks like air bubble.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty good

posted by Omerrr12121234 on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    the main advantage of this product is the great price. 2.9$ for 5!!! pieces of screen protectors is a really great price in comparison to 7-10$ per one piece retail. in addition, the product fit almost perfectly(shape, size, ect...) to the device its was ma...
    Cons:
    although there are very good instructions, you need to be very accurate when you installing the sticker on the screen cause it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    New Screen, no scratch

posted by ShadowRaider on 07/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    these screen covers are ideal for protection of the smartphone touchscreen since it catches the scratches instead of the screen and when it has been damaged enough just peel it of and the screen is still as good as new...
    Cons:
    there is just two minor problems with the screen covers which is an issue for all screen covers not only these. They are hard t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good set of 5 screen protectors

posted by dumo7 on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These screen protectors as the most of similar ones fit exact display area (not the whole screen) of Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone. They are very transparent and do their job. Protectors come well packed, each one comes in separate package with a clearning f...
    Cons:
    The package doesn't have any insrtument for removing air bubbles. So I had to use my credit card for it.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price/quality

posted by FoolZero on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Five items for this price!!! Easy to apply
    Cons:
    Scratches easily Does not cover the whole screen. the protector is not wide enough to cover the whole screen. The side bars ar...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gloss not Matte

posted by Sm00th3mi1 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits perfectly over the screen, buttons, speaker camera and IR Sensors. Can hardly see it when properly applied.
    Cons:
    Advertised as Matte, actually Gloss received. Gloss scratched within the first week of use one 2 of my phones.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by bozicg on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good protection and good product for the price offered, my galaxy S III is well protected now. I saw nearly the same protector for 10$ in my local store and has 5 pieces if you miss it's great ;)
    Cons:
    I do not like the size. Thought it will cover all the screen size non just the active part.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by sebbaweb on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this Screen Protector for my Galaxy S3 and by far i am very satisfied with the product. The anti glare feature because the glare from the artificial lights is now gone and forgotten. When putting on the screen, there were just some bubbles, not eve...
    Cons:
    No cons for now. However the sensivity of the screen were a little bit reduced.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by joaogabrielfk on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great product, it has great utility. Evita and the main risks for me was not that blurs the screen. Do not strip the shine and protects. It has a great price. The instructions on the package is simple and effective. Although boring is very simple to ...
    Cons:
    I've never used another product to compare similar but it is a great product. Is fixed on the screen but it is not hard to get ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections