DX  » Community » Reviews » YongNuo TC-C3 Precision Timer Remote Shutter Switch for CANON EOS DSLR Cameras
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice remote shutter

posted by Bookworm32 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fairly close copy of original remote shutter. It is made very accurate and have a nice look. Package includes battery - so plug and play in a jiffy. Also it has a rather detailed user manual both in Chineese and English as well.
    Cons:
    It has not. Maybe price a little. Nevertheless, a copy (even a good one) have to be a bit cheaper, I guess.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wired remote with many functions

posted by makedeal on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is great product! It probably has more functions than most users need. It seems to have all the functions that the original remote for EOS. Price is much lover than the Canon version.
    Cons:
    In low temperatures the lcd-screen works slowly. I would also prefer longer light on time.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool!

posted by Oscaar on 10/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Has a lot of functions, I can't think of any other functions you'll need on a remote. - Easy to use, comes with a battery which (according to the manual) will last for three years. - The Shutter button also works without the battery - Interval function is...
    Cons:
    - You can't turn it off, unless you take out the battery
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price - Great product

posted by Torrentorius on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Looks totally like genuine Canon remote controller except brand sign on it. - Price is more than acceptable! - All functions works reliably.
    Cons:
    - It`s very light. I thought it will be much weighty. Couple of AA batteries inside could solve this problem. But it`s not a co...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of my best buys at dealextreme

posted by thomasag on 01/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly on my Canon 7D, and it only costs about 1/8 of what they are asking for the genuine Canon TC-80N3 here in Norway. If my speedlite flash in the hotshoe has gone into engergy saving modus it is even recycled before the picture is taken.
    Cons:
    Only con I can find on this unit is that the connector doesn't have the locking mechanism that the genuine Canon has. It's not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome price for a great little unit.

posted by Bluestar45 on 10/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you've ever looked for one of these in the states, you'll already know they cost more than *5* times what this thing sells for. That alone is the best "pro" going. :) Now add to that the fact that each of the modes are *cumulative* and this t...
    Cons:
    It would be nice if the sequence mentioned above could be set to auto repeat, but thats about the only functional con I can thi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections