DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Grey
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly elegant case for the price

posted by boerbokcpt on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Combination of grey see-through and plain gray looks very stylish especially on a blue Galaxy S3 which I own. All the cut-outs are correctly lined up where they should be. On the side the case has some rough little parts which enhances the nonslip of the ca...
    Cons:
    The only con is really that the ridge around the phone which means the phone will not fall out leaves a small protrusion which ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by Micklol on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good product for the price. The product fits perfectly to the phone and it is easy to take off too. Phone without this case feels like a slippery rock and this brings a good grip to it
    Cons:
    No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and luxorious protection

posted by Jarkkoi on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Flexible, awesome quality, great grips on sides! With this you just cant' slip your phone to the ground. Firm but still flexible and great fit. Also protects the frontside, because the sides come over the edges and lift the screen from the surface.
    Cons:
    Feeling with buttons could be better, maybe because the material does not give the best feedback when button is pressed.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I was expecting more

posted by rogmarq on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fits very nice, it's cheap, look very good using with a blue s3 and seems to protect very well the phone.
    Cons:
    I didn't like two holes that has on the back. It's on the photos, but I hadn't see until I received and I don't know for why th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exactly what i was looking for!!

posted by ynonse on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    i was looking for a good silicone case that look good on the phone, and also not too thick, that could ensures a good protection. this silicone case is exactly the best size... not too thick and not too thin. it covers all the needed parts. the cutouts ar...
    Cons:
    maybe the bubbles on the back. personally it doesn't bother me. and its barely even noticeable...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Definitely better than the last one i had!

posted by perostoka on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice transparent protective silixone case for my samsung galasy S3. The lateral sides of the protective silicone case is rough, and prevents slippage. The silicone case has a good opening for the charger, which was note the case from my last case made of ha...
    Cons:
    The silicone case is a little hard for presing the power botton and the volume up volume down botton, but bearable. On the back...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by pedrobaracho on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Silicon case Protects from scratches and small impacts Has space for camera, flash, speaker and microphones, so it doesnt affect your phone capabilities Also, has a good grip on the sides, so you can hold the phone firmly, which is pretty good, since Galaxy...
    Cons:
    Couldn't get rid of the air bubbles on the back side of the cover. No big deal, for me, though
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have product (buy it now)

posted by leonardovazmelo on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Shape - Excellent grip - Fits all parts perfectly - The color is perfect when using with a blue S3 - Really cheap - Easy to change
    Cons:
    - None till now.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice.

posted by Mteles on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I had a similar one on my previous SGS2, and this one sports a perfect fit, even on the lower opening or the carger. It glues perfectly to the phone, and the rugged side edges help on the handling. Being a lightweight phone, the thickness of the case is p...
    Cons:
    None so far, appart from showing some tiny bubbles on the places it completly sticks to the phone back cover, but nothing too n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great basic protection for your SGS3!

posted by GadgetFrantic on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good material, excellent manufacturer, accurate make fits the SGS3 nicely and exactly leaving the volume, sensors and other holes (microphone, camera etc.) available, easy enough to remove and replace if needed changing the battery yet firm while on, g...
    Cons:
    There aren't as many colors as in other makes to choose from.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections