DX  » Community » Reviews » Retro Envelope Style Protective Fiber Leather Sleeve for MacBook Air 13.3'' Laptop - Brown
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Sleeve

posted by nurten on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This sleeve is awesome, easy to use and with really good quality. I also liked the easy close/open functionality with a magnet. I will reccoemend it.
    Cons:
    I wish it lower price. And nothing else to say about it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fancy good product. A little loose for macbook air 13"

posted by mmacqua on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Smooth touch. The inner side feels like velvet and the out side is synthetic leather. - Nice appearance - Magnetic closure - Mistakable with a regular envelope (this is specially good in insecure countries)
    Cons:
    - It coud fit tighter to the macbook. It is 1cm wider and 1,5cm higher than it could be. - The cushioned plates does not cover ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by elineheid on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks nice, very fancy. It does protect your laptop a bit. It closes very easy with a magnet, I love that about it.
    Cons:
    It isn't real leather (ok for the price) so the edges start to tear down a bit. Water can get through the opening. When your la...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking envelope

posted by mamma3 on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good looking envelope, and it fits great with my Samsung 7. 13". It feels great, it is small (which was the reason I bought it.) so it fits in my bag. Protects the Samsung, so that it won't get scratches. Soft skin, but still protecting I think...
    Cons:
    It is small, so I don't think it will fit a laptop that is'nt really slim. But that is not a con for me. I really can't think o...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing cover

posted by dradostev on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality cover for laptop. Made of good material, pleasant to the touch inside and outside. Perfect fit for my Samsung 9 ultrabook. Has no Macbook logo like 'Manila Folder Style Sleeve' has, so you can use it with any thin 13.3 laptop.
    Cons:
    I wish the lower price.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, with not bright leather in reality

posted by deni07 on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to use and good quality of leather. Excelent print's at the envelope. May be, most unusual sleeve for your Macbook air. Pretty packing, pleasant smell.
    Cons:
    Only one. leather it so faded, i wait for more bright, like at photo. Only print's is bright.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Most Awesome Sleeve EVER!

posted by michaelcnops on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -ALSO FITS ON MACBOOK PRO 13,3inch -good quality -looks very nice and original -i will repeat this, it fits on my macbook PRO 13,3 inch. I bought this item looking at the heights of the sleeve. I knew it was for Macbook AIR but still wanted to try if it fit...
    Cons:
    -Maybe a little too expensive but I think it is worth the money!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really amazing but little bit pricy

posted by Pinich on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks really really cool, it has a feel like a leather. Fits the Macbook Air like a glove. Comes it it's own case which feels like a premium product. There is some text engraved in the front which I hadn't saw when I ordered the product but it's cool and f...
    Cons:
    The price is little bit high for a case but still this case it one of the coolest cases I have ever had.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections