DX  » Community » Reviews » Bike Bicycle Frame Pannier Front Tube Canvas Bag - Grey + Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Frame Pannier Front Tube Canvas Bag

posted by FalconFutura on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It has a perfect size, you can load a lot. The manufacturing quality of materials is very good, bringing thistles have good seams. It has reflective panels on the sides, he had not noticed in the publication .... Very good product
    Cons:
    None so far...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mobile bag for bike

posted by Fuzka on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really a good option to have on the bike if you need to carry you mobile and it is even better if you have a mobile with touch screen. You can check the mobile during the rides without taking it out from the bag. You can also put some small things tog...
    Cons:
    I don't know if it is me, but when I come down to the tube in my bike, I hit the bag with my knee, it is not a big deal, but if...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool bag with low price!

posted by AlexPro on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice bag with low price! Good quality of the product. Its cheap. Bag ideal for cellphone with 4.3 inch screen. The transparent cover allow use devices with capacitive touchscreen. It has 2 zipper so its very good to set earphone cable adjustment. You c...
    Cons:
    The transparent cover for the phone storage reflects light in bright sunlight, but it not critical.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!!

posted by swilhos on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This bag is awesome! It holds my cellphone as a gps and tracking device, my mp3 player, my documents and a plastic bag in case of rain. The bag is well made, nothing espectacular, but the price compensates for it. I HIGHLY reccomend it!
    Cons:
    It's kind hard to attach it to the bike. In my case, the break cables get in the way of the velcro, making it difficult to stra...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Bag!

posted by Rdg21 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The size is very good, very well built, nice inner space. Fits my Samsung Galaxy Nexus exactly. I can put my wallet. Price is nice, good material. Its a very usefull bag for long rides. Well Built.
    Cons:
    - Not at all - I can recommend totally - In fact, could have a place to connect a earphone on the cellphone, but it's not somet...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent bag! Very Usefull.

posted by dusteel on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The size is very good, very well built, nice inner space. Fits my 4.7'' LG 4X HD but i think thats the limit. I can put my wallet, inner tube, cards. Fits well my driver license. Price is nice. Stay fixed on the bike, does not fall. Well Built.
    Cons:
    Its a very usefull bag for long rides. The only con that i can point is that when riding off the seat, climbing, my kness touch...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too smal for my galaxy note

posted by MadEyeBall on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - good looking - light - useful, if you don't carry a lot of things and don't have a big smartphone.
    Cons:
    - too small for 4 bananas - too small for big screen Cellphone - zipper location is not very convenient.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, with quality

posted by dansouza on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - The size is awesome - Well built - Good colors - Fits all my stuff - Fits well my cell phone - I can put my wallet, bank cards - Fits well my driver license - Some candies to eat during bike ride - Fits good on my bike - Price is awesome - Stay fixed on t...
    Cons:
    - Not at all - I can recommend totally - In fact, could have a place to connect a earphone on the cellphone, but it's not somet...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections