DX  » Community » Reviews » ROCK "Gentry" Series Protective PU Leather Case for New Ipad / Ipad 2 - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best one

posted by fceccato on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The best build quality i've seen on Deal Extreme case for iPad. - Have the magnets that works with the feature of Lock/Unlock Screen when covered/uncovered. - Fits perfectly on iPad. - Protects all parts of iPad and gives access to all buttons in a easy w...
    Cons:
    - The price, it could cheaper. - The weight, beacuse when you put your iPad in it, your iPad becomes a little bit heavier, maki...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good-looking case

posted by etapiach on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have just received my case and I am really happy. It is very good looking, it is very strong, shiny, and the magnets close very well and turn off the ipad screen. It fits the new ipad perfectly, you do not have to do any force to put the ipad inside. It ...
    Cons:
    I live in Peru ... This time it really took a long time to arrive, almost 40 days, anyway. Besides that, the price is not as l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good iPad case

posted by kromeasdf on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Light, flexible, apple mag cover-like leather case with magnet sleep/wake feature. Fits my iPad perfectly. Magnet features works well. Feels very solid and tough.
    Cons:
    The price is rather high, but this case worth it. Another potential con is that inner surface is very markable and may become d...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections