DX  » Community » Reviews » SpiderFire LC-16340 3.6V 880mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (4-Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    $2 a battery.... great vale for money

posted by Deregistered on 01/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap enough to use as primary disposables if you need to over discharge them. Build construction is fine. With care, you'll easily...very easily get your money's worth. Not protected
    Cons:
    None accepted more than 4.13 V. even after multiiple cycling. Just on that total capacity is wanting. Some might want protect...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great batteries & low cost!

posted by AFX58 on 12/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, especially for the 4-pack. Seem well made despite being inexpensive. Batteries came pre-charged @ 3.8VDC. All took a full charge of @ 4.2+ VDC, consistently. They last longer than the original LIR 3.6V CR123As I'd received with my SD-MkI. ...
    Cons:
    No real Cons with these batteries, especially considering the low cost and free shipping. Didn't see the SKU 44774 SpiderFire ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonable good

posted by iccyy on 07/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Tested several cycle for capacity: consistantly get 530 ~ 600 mAH. This is considered better that the the sku932 I had before 330mAH, and another pair of LIR132A light purplish blue. about 350mAH. And it passes my smell test... that is: it has NO arometic s...
    Cons:
    I would come back and tell you a year later if they still alive. But who bothers, Live moves on.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice one DX !

posted by fisherboom on 01/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries charge in about4.19V in one half hours You get a good running time with these batteries alot better than other brands Great for flash lights Great for e-cig modded devices
    Cons:
    The only con i can think of is they heat up a lot so it would be nice if they were protected!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work really good

posted by slimsexy77 on 12/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -batteries charged to 4.19V in two hours -seem to last a long time (longer than my primaries) -make my q5 beam really throw -are approximately .4mm shorter than my primaries
    Cons:
    -I dont like the color purple -make the flashlight hotter, but the batteries seem to stay nice and cool
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections