DX  » Community » Reviews » Sandisk SDSDQUA-032G-Z46A Micro SD / TF Memory Card w/ SD Adapter - 32GB (Class 10)
Sort by:
56 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8648 (86%)
  • 4 Star:148 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real 32 GB SD Card

posted by danielpcl on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Real 32 GB SD Card, don't makes the cellphone (Galaxy S3 mini/1 GHz dual core/1 GB RAM) slow, 29.71 GB for user. Photos, video, music, apps, everything, stores all perfectly, and the speed of data transfer is satisfactory.
    Cons:
    I don't have too certain that's original kingston, but it's looks like, so... I think it's original.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by zoiicrzz on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice micro SD - Nice Quality - Fast - Comes well-packed in an original looking
    Cons:
    - The shipping time - Should have a lower price, but still a very good deal!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is the real deal!

posted by Simonetti2010 on 10/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, this is a genuine item! It is the real deal. When formatted with FAT32, the available space is 29.8 Gb, which is 32 billion bytes. It comes with a micro SD to SD adapter, which is useful if you plan on use the card on a device that only takes...
    Cons:
    None... eve
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    THe Real Thing

posted by ricardodc on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really fast. Score 10Mbs at my Debian Linux Lenovo Notebook. The real deal. 30Gb of free space to use.
    Cons:
    The size? Just kidding. None so far. And it does not seam to fail in the long run.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a 32G SD card

posted by gwave on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought it together with a Cell phone, it fits the phone, the phone like it and work fine with it. I do not feel any delays in uploads downloads, taking pictures, video etc.. The phone show me all this empty space and I don't know what to put there :-) It ...
    Cons:
    None, If it works it works. As all Flash devices it will die eventually, but it will probably take a few years. I probably move...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great purchase

posted by thiagorip on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works like a charm on Samsung GT9505, lifetime warranty provided by SanDisk -- Funciona muito bem no Samsung GT9505, garantia ilimitada pelo fabricante
    Cons:
    None i can think of, but i wish it was cheaper -- Nenhum que eu me lembre, mas gostaria que fosse mais barato
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast and cheap SD card

posted by AgusFX on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent quality of the product, it fit nice in my cellphone. It improve the functionality of the system.
    Cons:
    Maybe the price of the card could be a little low. Still is a fair price for the sd card
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great card!!!

posted by lucascvasc on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It reads fast enough for my cell phone, that hellish "Preparing SD card" is almost unnoticeable, but the card is still mostly empty. Write speed is good enough for me not to notice any changes in camera (video or photo) behavior. Mid range smartp...
    Cons:
    It might not reach the announced write and read speeds. All I got was 11.3 writing and 19.8 reading, but it might be other hard...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    32GB and seems Reliable and fast

posted by PePa4PePa on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Seems to be a fast original card of Scandisk – previous one was a ADATA 16GB card (write:6.5MB/s – Read:15.8MB/s). Speed of this card: Write speed:6.9 MB/s -Read speed: 17.8MB/s So it's a Class 10 Card. I moved the data from a 16GB to this one - expanded th...
    Cons:
    no cons found at the moment, everything works fast en good
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AMAZING

posted by skwbr on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Geninue product, with Sandisk geninue serial code; - Great Speed, Calass 10, really fast, record full hd videos flawlessly, moved several items from my phone's internal SD to this one and haven't noticed any loss in performance; - Great quality; - Great p...
    Cons:
    - None at all, really
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections