Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6215 (62%)
  • 4 Star:297 (29%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:41 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by deiahr on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    CHEAP EASY TO USE GOOD QUALITY It's pretty simple and you can find videos on the internet showing how to use it. If you manage to learn how to use the remover, it would be a very nice product to use (rather than using a razor or hot wax)
    Cons:
    Like any depilatory system "boot", does some damage but once you get used to not hurt more than any other alternative...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very very good

posted by klawcosta on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is a very good idea, and is very well-designed. It is well built and sturdy. If you manage to learn how to use the remover, it would be a very nice product to use (rather than using a razor or hot wax). This old Chinese method of removing hair i...
    Cons:
    Hard to get the hang of. You really need to practice a lot of you want it to work well. The spring should have been a big more ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    painful but useful

posted by TaroMjrn on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -it gets the little hairs but not the "peach fuzz" I find that if I use it on all the hairs on my face it pulls them all out with ease. but it leaves the peach fuzz alone which makes my face look more natural. -its easy to understand and use just ...
    Cons:
    -painful because its pulling the little hairs from the root it pulls on your skin as your using it. its painful. I'm glad that ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use

posted by blonglock on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    For the price, it's great. I always wanted to try it ever since I saw it in beauty stores (where it was for a much higher price). So when I saw the price here on DX I had to buy it. It works nicely, saves a lot of time. I normally tweeze or thread, but thi...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is very good product for everyone!! :)

posted by rotemz on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *well this is cheap.. *compact. it can go inside your personal bag and everywhere! *you don't have to stand close to a mirror when you are using this!! this is the BEST pro ever!!!!!!!!! * it remove more than one hair at one spin..
    Cons:
    *well this is hurt a little bit, it's not magic you know.. *shipping time was long , it took one month but it's not a really bi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really useful

posted by Patysu on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Produto muito bom e prático. Remove vários pelos de uma só vez e rapidamente, sendo fácil de usar.
    Cons:
    Remove apenas os pelos mais finos, para quem não está acostumada a depilar com pinça, pode ser um pouco doloroso...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super

posted by nikol190808 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I like it very much, it's easy tu use and is very helpfull!!! It's a little painful, but only the beginning.I recommend it to all who are in need! :)))
    Cons:
    I like it very much, it's easy tu use and is very helpfull!!!It's a little painful, but only the beginning.I recommend it to al...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by stelamz on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    You can use at home, at the time you want, as many times as you want. Easy to use Really workfull Cheap Do not make a mess You can use it for more than a year without having to replace it.
    Cons:
    No one
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by Korpigirl on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very practical tool for facial hair removing. It removes every single hair, from the hardest and notorius till the invisible hairs. It does the job.
    Cons:
    It hurts a lot! But is quite simple to manage it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and cheap!

posted by Margui73 on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cheap and doesn't wears out (I own it for a year now). Good quality, perfect shape and size. Larger than expected for this price. It removes several strands of hair at a time. Fast and easy. Very accurate for fine and short facial hair. You can ...
    Cons:
    It doesn't remove thicker hair, so I need to use tweezers for those afterwards. But maybe I should try more. It's a bit painful...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections