DX  » Community » Reviews » 45W 300x5050 SMD LED RGB Light Car Decoration Lamp (12V / 5M)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Top Product, Followup Review

posted by JunkMeister on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is still working fine with no more failed LEDs. I bought another for a young man with autism and it is helping him sleep much better. It is also helping me sleep as I have a serious sleep disorder. Since I installed it and use it properly it has...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect quality and price!

posted by stm110 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, it's very easy to adapt it to your needs. Just cut the length you need and you are done. Self-adhesive tape on the back makes it very simple to attach it to almost anything, like under a TV-bench or behind a speaker or whatever your imaginatio...
    Cons:
    You need to check your strip for a few days, as the ends has a tendency to fall off. But just rub it back a few times and that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Christmas is here !!

posted by Herdismh on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    does what is promised. Brightness is exelant like you can see on my youtube video.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1gey3nIr8M
    Cons:
    Have though... already seen two dead leds :-( I should have picked the one with more RGB Functions....see it when i start to ex...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent buy for RGB Strip Light

posted by JunkMeister on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is the best buy at DX right now for an RGB light strip. It is bright and efficient. At full power it is sufficient to well light a good sized room and only draws 2.2 amps. The controller has good range and works well. Installation is easy if a few simp...
    Cons:
    Two blue leds died on the strip shortly after turning it on. This has no impact on the lighting function and is not visible the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good value. Bright light.

posted by FormerMazda on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright light, many functions on controller. Comes ready to use, only needs a power-supply.
    Cons:
    Ordered 4pcs, one of them had a bad solder in a junction. But it was easy to fix.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright LED interior or outdoor lighting

posted by marissv on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, bright, set with remote controller. The best color mixing because all three colors in one chip. Wide light beam angle. Nice automatic color changing programs. Very small controller.
    Cons:
    Received without connector "needles" between LED strip and RGB controller, so I need to find some in my stock. Not sp...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The bestttttt

posted by elomy2010 on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheapest RGB led strip I could find. Build quality is good. Flexible silicone tubing covers the strip and has (propably) water proof caps in both ends. Easy to cut to
    Cons:
    No info on Powersuply power (you can calculate this) but would be nice if the power consumption is rated in Amps Controller is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good LED strip

posted by sikulam on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This RGB LED strips is very useful. Easy to install with very good 3M tape. I use 1M of led strips in outdoor(on the place where it rains) and woorks fine. Its cheap and appropriate for all indoor and outdoor decorations.
    Cons:
    Controler have low distance. I recommend buy wireless controler for LED strip. (i use it to living room and have controler hi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections