Good and still need improvement – FE-12 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens for Cellphone and Digital Camera - Black Reviews
posted by budidatsun on 06/07/2013
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1. Good price
2. Good finishing and looks professional
3. Work good for my Blackberry Gemini
1. Not really 180 degree of view. It angle is about 160 degree. But it is ok for me.
2. Not really work for my IP Camera (D-Link), it give out-of-focus images even though i still can recognize the object.
3. Glue on rings are not very good, I need to add power glue to make it stick to the camera.
4. The magnet on lens are strong enough to make it stick to the ring.
Think before you buy, read all reviews, and try to buy on small quantity first before you order in big quantity. Make sure it work for your device (mobile phone, camera, or IP Camera).
It may need kind of mechanism to fix the focus for some device like I own. But keep it as lite as possible like it is now.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.