Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- These are really really cheap for led bulb! (at least 5 time under the price in stores).
- They have a 120 degree beam angle (in stores I only saw led bulb with 30 degree).
- These are the ones who have the more lumen I've seen with theirs 430 lumens.
- No glass to protect the leds. Only a problem to those who wants to put them in a wet location tough.
(I have put plexiglass on it so it is not a problem anymore)
.- I'll wait to see if they long last because I get mine a week ago.
- I use them for aquarium lighting and it is amazing. Much brighter than halogen or fluorescent.
- Do not try them with a power supply with more wattage then they take... Or they will burn :p
A great product that I recommends to anybody.
Sorry for my english
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.