DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Camouflage Dark Green
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great controller cover; looks good and easy to hold – Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Camouflage Dark Green Reviews

posted by justinmillerdx on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This cover fits my XBox 360 controller perfectly. It's got a nice feel that gives just a bit more grip, and is great for keeping the controller from slipping off when I set it down. The pattern looks pretty cool (at least I think so) and makes it easy to tell at a glance which controller is whose.
Cons:
There's a raised seam around the edge from the moulding process. It's not very noticible when playing, but it gives the thing a bit of an unfinished feel and I keep meaning to use a razor blade to shave it off. My girlfriend complains that the pattern looks like camo, but I disagree.
Other:
Putting this on required patience and careful stretching to get it over all the parts of the controller, but it went pretty well and I managed to not damage it. Just be patient!
Bottomline:
Great cover, great price. I'm really glad I spent the money!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections