DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Cover Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Camouflage Red
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by pokid143 on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    s a good product to make your controller looks more cool.It is good too for people who's the hands sweat more.The camo make the controller looks like new and is good to protect too!The price is very good,because here in Brazil,a Silicone Protective costs R$...
    Cons:
    PRICE COULD BE BETTER, MORE CHEAP. BUT NO CONS ABOUT QUALITY OR USEFULNESS. IT IS VERY GOOD. BUY IT
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelent

posted by xbox3 on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I loved this protective cover, although it seems that is not legal, but is rather, I LOVED !!!!!
    Cons:
    I have no complaint , I thought that when my hands get sweaty'd be bad to get in control with Acapa but it was better than before
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome camouflage and a great protection!

posted by CaiqueHardy on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Is a good product to make your controller looks more cool.It is good too for people who's the hands sweat more.The camo make the controller looks like new and is good to protect too!The price is very good,because here in Brazil,a Silicone Protective costs R...
    Cons:
    Seems to be hard to fit in control,but it was just my impression before buying, now with the product in hands i can see that fi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD PROTECTIVE SILICONE COVER

posted by TONIOBOARD on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I WAS THINKING ABOUT BUY IT AND I DID, I TESTED AND IT IS VERY GOOD. YOU CAN USE TO PROTECT WHIT CONTROLERS AND MAKE A DIFFERENT STYLE FOR FRIENDS, MY BROTHER AND FRIENDS LOVED IT, IT IS VERY GOOD FOR GAMING. IT IS A CHEAP AND VERY GOOD QUALITY. CONGRATULAT...
    Cons:
    PRICE COULD BE BETTER, MORE CHEAP. BUT NO CONS ABOUT QUALITY OR USEFULNESS. IT IS VERY GOOD. BUY IT
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red and black camouflage!!

posted by hdjoenne on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking red and black military pattern silicone. Protects the controller against dust,sweat and scratches. Fits perfectly in your job and makes the intense gaming a whole lot easier. Gives your controller a new and better look for a low price.
    Cons:
    The dust gets attached to the rubber sometimes but mostly when its new.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red and black camuflage!!!

posted by hdjoenne on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking red and black military pattern silicone. Protects the controller against dust,sweat and scratches. Fits perfectly in your job and makes the intense gaming a whole lot easier. Gives your controller a new and better look for a low price.
    Cons:
    The dust gets attached to the rubber sometimes but mostly when its new.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections