DX  » Community » Reviews » 30-in-1 Multi-function Diamond Coated Grinding Burrs - Silver
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yes baby

posted by djonah on 12/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap Cheaper Cheapest I use these in stead of the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more expensive dremel branded versions. These seem to be as durable or maybe a tad less, but they make up for it by being a fraction of the normal price. This is not the same for the rota...
    Cons:
    They might not last as long as the real ones, but thats not really a con considering the price of the set
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Naradicko

posted by ladacoufal on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Ke koupi naradi me zlakala hlavne cena. Po rozbaleni balicku jsem byl nejprve zklamany, protoze brousitka vypadaly jako by byly z obycejne ocele a spicky jako by mely nalakovane lakem na nehty. Po vyzkouseni mi odlehlo, protoze funguji pomerne dobre. Upinat...
    Cons:
    nevypadaji nic moc
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must-have for handwork!

posted by NWind on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The best thing about this set is variety of burrs, I've never seen so many different head forms and some of them are really hard to find. The price is awesome. Set comes in a goos storage box made of quality plastics. Each burr has separate nest which is ve...
    Cons:
    No cons really.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections