DX  » Community » Reviews » Pressure Switch Tailcap Gun Accessory for Surefire 6P/C1 + more (25.5mm Diameter Threads)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad for $5

posted by bhodge on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The pressure nib appears reliable. The build quality is fairly decent and it mates up nicely to Surefire and Ultrafire flashlights I've got.
    Cons:
    Doesn't fit quite right on a Surefire G2L due to the threading on the G2L being of polymer, but works. Didn't come with two-si...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great product

posted by halenstein on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install on the flashlight Seems durable.
    Cons:
    I wouldn't use this in Iraq. Fits my G2 Nitrolen LED but not my 6P LED. Hmmm but it works.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great with Surefire Z2

posted by usafa92 on 09/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple to install. Removed tailcap from my Surefire Z2 and replaced with this pressure switch cap. Pressure switch is very responsive and doesn't require much pressure to activate.
    Cons:
    None really except about 1/5 of the area of the pad (towards the pig-tail in of the cord) is inactive. Pressure must be applie...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and effective

posted by DrThunder88 on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low price. Fits a few of my tactical lights, including a Hellfire X-4 and sku.903 Robust rubber insulation on wire. Easy to use and install. Good build and finish quality on the cap portion. Switch is responsive but not overly so.
    Cons:
    The transition between the pressure pad and the wire appears to just be heat-shrunk, and I am dubious of its durability. It ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked with my Surefire

posted by grimor on 07/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    works with my surefire doesn't need a lot of pressure to activate looks good decent cable length
    Cons:
    had to stretch the spring to get it to work pressure switch is rather ugly no click on, click off
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by Freds on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    NIcely made. Usefull in a tactical situation. Seems well sealed around the edges.
    Cons:
    This was designed to fit SKU 14027. It no longer fits as far as I know. This is because the threads were made wider on SKU 14...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what you want it to

posted by ralaroco on 01/17/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Does what it was intended to do. -Has multiple buttons if one does fail. -Coiled wire stretches pretty fall. -Fit the light it was intended to be used on.(Ultrafire C1 and Spiderfire C1)
    Cons:
    -Thin gauge wires are easily broken at the switch. -High failure rate of buttons in tape switch. -My samples had cold solder jo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compatibility List

posted by RecycledElec on 12/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This switch works with the listed SureFire lights. It also works with Xenon Police lights, like this one:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2025
    Cons:
    It does not work with Romisen RC-G4 lights like these:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7418 That light needed this swi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent accessory.

posted by wainu on 09/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The best choice for this money. High quality. 4 buttons in a tail part. Gives easy possibility to organise a portable food. What for has an aperture under a cord on a hand)
    Cons:
    For me - the buttons working on short circuit. But it is easily altered. In my copy last button does not work. It is no clear f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    what more do you want?

posted by firmas on 09/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    for the price is the best we can get anywhere............................ ................................... ....................................
    Cons:
    pearps the small cable is a small can but in my gun it fits ok........................... ........................................
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections