DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C1 Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (2*CR123A/1*18650)
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7733 (77%)
  • 4 Star:219 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Petrcz on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good mechanical quality in general, with rubber seals to make it waterproof or water resistant. I have 3 of them and one is used on AR15 rifle, it is still working, except shocks from firing make glass ring loose and then the loose reflector rubs again...
    Cons:
    I bought total of 3 over period of about 1.5 year, every piece had different light color, first warm white, then white and the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best choice!

posted by RuBoud on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright for it's size. Switch is very good for tactics usage gun mounted, comparing with a lot of other ones - doesn't switches off while shooting. Small size and weight.
    Cons:
    Power consumption - bright light requires much power. Must have spare batteries if You plan to use it a lot. Had to refine moun...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing light

posted by elmwoodblues on 03/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I thought my 3-LED LifeWorks 2 C-cell was the standard in lights, and has been for me for two years or more. Now, I reach for this guy when heading out with the dog. No power levels or flash mode; just a nice, simple, really bright light. Does not heat u...
    Cons:
    Never seen an 18650 battery in a store, so that could be a factor for some. 123's are fairly available though, and the power s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by eeaan on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very bright and sturdy light. The build quality is far beyond anything i expected for this price. It is also quite small and has a nice matte black finish. There is also a small rubberized grip point in front of the switch. The 18650 batteries giv...
    Cons:
    The switch is reverse clicky, this means the light will not illuminate until after the switch is pressed. the tailcap does not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good flashlight

posted by BegLee on 09/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Bright flashlight - P60 host, therefore can easily be adjusted with newer tech P60 drop-ins - I like the light pattern - o-rings everywhere - single mode (no strobe, no SOS!!!) - with 18650 protected runtime greater 3 hours - in use for ~ a year now with ...
    Cons:
    - single mode (prefered 2 mode low-high) minor cons (with nitpicking only): - required some grease on the threadings - a bit he...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3rd time ordering this light - For someone else...

posted by shopbouncer on 09/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I still believe that dollar for dollar, this is one of the best lights available. Very long lasting battery life with a Trustfire 18650 battery.
    Cons:
    My strap was ripped when it arrived, but DX did offer a nice concession when notified.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My second set of this TRULY AMAZING Flashlight

posted by shopbouncer on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Totally awesome little flashlight that never stops amazing anyone who I show it to. The brightness is blinding to say the least. Perfect for taking out on camping trips or even around the house. I tested this flashlight out by keeping it on for severa...
    Cons:
    Zero...Nothing to even nit pick about. Some people complain that it gets hot. Sure it gets a little warm - Light IS energy, w...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing

posted by tangent on 01/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great flashlight. solid, sturdy and weather sealed. the light that this unit puts out is incredible. brighter and farther reaching than my 4 cell maglite. the light quality is also very, very good. some people below claim the white color is tinged with b...
    Cons:
    The only thing i would change about this flashlight is the clicky switch. the flashlight only illuminates AFTER you click it, n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY WELL BUILT!!!

posted by musichawg on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is one of DX best built and brightest. This light is pretty much a thrower. Seems to be extremely durable. It's quite heavy. O-Rings everywhere. Very WHITE Light.
    Cons:
    Built in clip. I do not care for a clip that is part of the light.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flashlight!

posted by Edub87 on 11/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great flashlight. First off, the build quality seems pretty decent. It's rather heavy which just goes to show it's not made out of a cheaply made metal. It's extremely bright with both protected CR123's and protected 18650's. It seems to last quite a while ...
    Cons:
    None really. It doesn't come in a box, it was just wrapped in some bubble wrap and put in the envelope. No real cons about the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections