DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C1 Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (2*CR123A/1*18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
My second set of this TRULY AMAZING Flashlight – Ultrafire C1 Q5-WC 230-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (2*CR123A/1*18650) Reviews

posted by shopbouncer on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Totally awesome little flashlight that never stops amazing anyone who I show it to. The brightness is blinding to say the least. Perfect for taking out on camping trips or even around the house. I tested this flashlight out by keeping it on for several long periods and I'm thoroughly impressed with it's performance. Once again, the weight, quality and craftsmanship of this unit is excellent.
Cons:
Zero...Nothing to even nit pick about. Some people complain that it gets hot. Sure it gets a little warm - Light IS energy, where else is the heat going to disperse. It's not intolerable by any standard. It's actually very ideal.
Other:
The reviews of this light are very accurate as per the positive aspects. There really is nothing to complain about.
Bottomline:
Be ready to get impressed. Wait until you see how bright it is in just daylight.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections