Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Bright flashlight
- P60 host, therefore can easily be adjusted with newer tech P60 drop-ins
- I like the light pattern
- o-rings everywhere
- single mode (no strobe, no SOS!!!)
- with 18650 protected runtime greater 3 hours
- in use for ~ a year now with no issues
- single mode (prefered 2 mode low-high)
minor cons (with nitpicking only):
- required some grease on the threadings
- a bit heavy
- finger prints on the glass
Compared to the Ultrafire WF 501B better built quality but heavier. Used it more often on my bike than the X2000 flood to zoom. Curious to compare with my newly arrived 501B XML
You can not go wrong with this.
This is a quiet good P 60 host.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.