Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Just like a regular DS3, for like 20% of the price
- Works and charges like a default controller
- D-Pad and left analog are a bit harder than in an original DS3
- Batteries fade out too quickly
- Doesn't include charge cable
Controller is a little lighter than an original DS3
Highly reccommended. I bought one for using as a second-player controller, and replaced the original batteries with better ones sold in DX. D-Pad and left analog are a little harder, but that shouldn't be a problem in most games.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.