Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Just like a PS3 original controller
- Can be synced to PC and Android
- Great for playing plataforming and racing games
- All buttons seem to be pressure sensitive
- Analogs not very precise (they tend to snap to the usual 8 directions)
- Unstable on PC (paired wireless seamlessly for a week then never again)
- Kinda hard to get to work on Android. If you're having problems with Sixaxis Pairing Tool, remember to press the PS button before pairing.
- Triggers not very precise, big dead zones
- Although some precision problems, should work ok for most games
- I did not tested it on PS3 (because I don't have one)
- I did buy it for using with PC and Android, and I'm fairly pleased, it took me some time and effort but i've managed to succeed in both cases.
- If you're buying to sync with PC, better check compatibility issues first. Try to borrow one from a friend, even a PS3 original controller can be used, since they behave pretty much alike when it comes to bluetooth pairing
- If you're buying for android, download the app that checks for compatibility and/or borrow a controller and test. Keep in mind that it wont work via USB, only via Bluetooth
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.