DX  » Community » Reviews » GOIGAME Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless DoubleShock III Controller for PS3 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Good controller for the price, but don't expect much – GOIGAME Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless DoubleShock III Controller for PS3 - Black Reviews

posted by charlesccomp on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Just like a PS3 original controller - Can be synced to PC and Android - Great for playing plataforming and racing games - All buttons seem to be pressure sensitive
Cons:
- Analogs not very precise (they tend to snap to the usual 8 directions) - Unstable on PC (paired wireless seamlessly for a week then never again) - Kinda hard to get to work on Android. If you're having problems with Sixaxis Pairing Tool, remember to press the PS button before pairing. - Triggers not very precise, big dead zones
Other:
- Although some precision problems, should work ok for most games - I did not tested it on PS3 (because I don't have one) - I did buy it for using with PC and Android, and I'm fairly pleased, it took me some time and effort but i've managed to succeed in both cases.
Bottomline:
- If you're buying to sync with PC, better check compatibility issues first. Try to borrow one from a friend, even a PS3 original controller can be used, since they behave pretty much alike when it comes to bluetooth pairing - If you're buying for android, download the app that checks for compatibility and/or borrow a controller and test. Keep in mind that it wont work via USB, only via Bluetooth

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections