DX  » Community » Reviews » GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus / Silicone Case for Wii - Black + White (2 x AA)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:111 (11%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

89% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Like the original but different

posted by Ahnrokk on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to sync to my Wii U, worked on the first try. Compared it to an original controller and it is the exact same size. Works like the original. Funny color. Very good price, I can get four of these for the price of one original controller.
    Cons:
    May deplete the batteries a little faster than the original controller. The button on the nunchuck feels a little bit plastic.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!!!

posted by ruisnunes on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Just like the original, the hardware feels like the original and is quite robust. All the buttons work great and comes with Motion Plus (as specified) Comes with a good looking nunchuck and sleeve. Exactamente com o original, aparenta ser bastante robusto....
    Cons:
    A few issues in connecting with the wii. Came with a loose batery contact (i've managed to repair it) Alguns problemas na liga...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good alternative

posted by inaromero on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good prize Same size as original controller Works great Nice design and color Less weight than original Easy to configure It cames with a silicone case that you can use with other controllers!!!
    Cons:
    Lesser plastic quality but nothing important No cons at all
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice control

posted by PCMasuda on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Control is good, buttons are good, it works fine just like the orginal one. Fits on other accessories from my WII. Price is very good the retail one is too expensive. Controle é bom, os botões funcionam. Ele funciona exatamente igual o riginal. C...
    Cons:
    I couldn't find none Não achei nada contra
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect, similar to the original

posted by ErKabi on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good remote for your WII and very low price. Works fine, no diference with the original remote. The two color (black/white) is very nice. You only need press the red button in the remote and the WII to sync.
    Cons:
    No cons really. I can't use the sku.#3333 (2800mAh batteries) with the remote..... there are somethink unusual in this remote ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super motion plus for wii

posted by urbipetr on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    control works good, a good buy .Looks great, I recommend you buy it. Very fast delivery, I am satisfied. There is no difference between the original and this driver.
    Cons:
    No, it works great. Perhaps slightly different sound from the speakers , but for me it does not really matter.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by knixter on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is as good as the original remote. We own one of each and I intend to buy another one. So far it has worked flawless and I can't tell the diffrence when I switch between this and the original WII remote.
    Cons:
    The connector for the nunchuck is harder to release compared to the original one. Because of this the cord was torn out from th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another copy of original but...

posted by Eeprom01 on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good plastic material good botons see a good control but.... bom material plastico bons botões parece um bom controle mas....
    Cons:
    dead on arrivel! I have Buy two of it and came dead! dont´t work chegaram mortos eu comprei dois e chegam mortos nã...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gran compra

posted by JYPLS on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Un gran mando remoto compatible con nintendo WII.Tiene un bonito diseño con un precioso contraste de colores en negro y blanco.Su precio es bastante economico en comparacion con los mandos originales,lleva un protector de silicona transparente que prot...
    Cons:
    Lo unico que hecho en falta es la presentacion del producto ya que biene envalado en una bolsa de plastico y tambien que la esp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections