DX  » Community » Reviews » GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus / Silicone Case for Wii - White + Black (2 x AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Cheap and good – GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus / Silicone Case for Wii - White + Black (2 x AA) Reviews

posted by markolina on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Really good build quality, great response and feel in the buttons. - Extremely cheap product with motion plus and nunchuck and silicone cover and strap. In my country (sweden) only the motion plus remote costs about 65 dollars, then you still have to buy the nunchuck... This product is a great replacement, almost feels like Nintendo original, but one third of the price :) - Nice colors, i wish Nintendo would make the same colors :)
Cons:
- No cons really, maybe the strap is a bit shorter than original. - Might be that the cable that is between nunchuck and wii remote plus is a bit "stiff" - Strap might be a little shorter than the original (1-2 cm) - Other than that nothing :)
Other:
- None
Bottomline:
- Really cheap and good Wii remote plus with nunchuck. - I bought 2 and use them all the time

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections