DX  » Community » Reviews » GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus / Silicone Case for Wii - White + Black (2 x AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Very Well Made – GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus / Silicone Case for Wii - White + Black (2 x AA) Reviews

posted by darksponja on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Very well made, sturdy material. ABS plastic that feels very good on hand. It has the normal shape of one nintendo original non motion plus controler, so it will accept any acessories you have for the original. Motion pluss inside. Its a very good controller, nice BW collor.
Cons:
First: the bubble plastic that wrapped this parcel was too thin and unprotective (see images). Lucky, there where no damage to the product itself. Second and worst: the pointing on tv screen trembles a little, its realy annoing for you have no precision on the game. Since the games I have dont need that kind of precision, Its not too inconvenient, at least not on the game itself, but on the wii menu its quite visible.
Other:
For the price, its well worth. It would be better if the tremble thing was corrected. Note that this problem was not just with mine product alone, since I have bought two units (both with the problem) and it was already related here with others buyers.
Bottomline:
If you need a controller more to play D-pad games, go ahead. But if your need is a precision pointing device, its not for you.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections