DX  » Community » Reviews » DIY 10W 3050K 900LM Warm White Light 3 x 3 9-LED Module (DC 9~11V / 3-Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A whole new world

posted by webspaces on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, bright, excellent color, especially if you use pairs of warm and white to get a nice blend of color. Theres no funny hues.
    Cons:
    Mounting a little tricky.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LED ligths

posted by miguel020684 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low consumption and powerful light bulb and also an appropriate warm light to give your place a comfortable environment Indicated for places with long uses everyday to save energy
    Cons:
    You have to adapt the current to the light one, 12V and buy additional apparels to do it and also you should have the knowledge...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All 6 pcs working OK and similar way.

posted by maverik2 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and works as promized. I couldn't find any differences in operation for 6 pieces.
    Cons:
    None. Or I could not find suitable box or mechanics from DX for my diy project.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice 10W warm white emitters

posted by lasermanathome on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    in total 30 Watt of high efficient ledchips. Can be put in serie or parallel so many ways to power them . If you use cooling-compound and SUFFICIENT cooling, they will last very long. If you don't...........
    Cons:
    NONE
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbeatable price

posted by brainzilla2 on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They are warm-white and true 10W LEDs. So far I drive one of them in chain with two cold-white ones and the resulting light is pretty much an optimal balance between cold and warm. Light output checks out as far as I can tell by looking at it compared to t...
    Cons:
    None sofar. Maybe not the best batch considering the price, but I have no complaints.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections