DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachometer Wristwatch
Sort by:
151 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:72109 (72%)
  • 4 Star:2842 (28%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Luxury Like Watch

posted by neokrizalid on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good watch, everyone thinks it is very expensive. Good built quality, I think it will last very long. - My first order from DX takes around 3 weeks to arrive, but this one took just two weeks. Very good improvement!
    Cons:
    - Will stop running after not wearing it for few hours. Every night before sleep I will need to shake the watch for about 30 se...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GET

posted by Skladauskai on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Actually looks very sexy for it's price, no easily noticeable cosmetic flaws. You get to see the inner parts work.
    Cons:
    Well, no gps, compass, wi-fi present :D But seriously, my friend then ordered one of these and the tachymetre number paint wasn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome watch

posted by RobertDutchman on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great self-winding mechanism that lasts for about a day and a half. The timing is also very impressive at this price point, but because it stops running after about a day not really important. Looks really awesome in black plus gold details.
    Cons:
    The strap, i immediately replaced it with a brown leather one. Also the lk colouring logo is very, very ugly, which i did'nt re...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best. Watch. Ever.

posted by DrMantisTobogon on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This watch is amazing. I wear one to work in the construction industry and it's tough as nails. I keep a second one for formal events and it always gets more compliments than my Rolex. Every store I buy something in, every bar I drink in every party I go...
    Cons:
    Water resistant means: don't let it near water. While I haven't seen any permanent stains in the face, I have noticed vapor be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cool and nice

posted by lelesco on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The clock has a beautiful finish, is easy use, has adjustable strap. is what appears on the site. and is working
    Cons:
    is written "water resistant", but can not stand or wash arm with him because blurs with sign of water infiltration. F...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watche!! YOU REALLY CAN BUY THIS

posted by LeoKulik on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Unbelievable, I really liked it!! Works perfectly, its mechanical, so, forever if you be carefull. Have a great metal color, bronze, gold details, great close. Adjust very well in my wrist. Amazing. In Brazil you can buy the same watche paying $90. Liers! T...
    Cons:
    The iron borded comming a little bit weackly color. Isn't wateproof, just water resistent and die if you dont move for a day. b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good looking Watch

posted by nssaleemi on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - looks very expensive, for this price you are getting a really nice looking see-through kind of watch. - Time is accurate, when you keep wearing it throughout the day
    Cons:
    - Dies if you keep it on the shelf over-night, seems like it can survive without motion for a few hours only, despite the fact ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Clock!

posted by mpmegas on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Made of high quality steel, realy nice steel, have a incredible looking! The gears working is so beatiful! Appears to be a high value clock,when realy,it's so cheap!
    Cons:
    Isn't wateproof, just water resistent,so you can't take a bath with it! Just this, the clock hasn't serious problems! And it do...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Skeleton Watch

posted by CristhianRGT on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    English Very Nice Watch, Very Good Build Quality, Good Size, And a Nice Price, It would Have costed 10 times here in Brazil Portugues Ótimo Relógio, Ótima qualidade de construção,Bom Tamanho,E Ótimo Preço, Teria Custado 10...
    Cons:
    English The Shipping Took 1 Month, But I Don see it as a Con. Because the distance is big Portugues O Envio Demorou 1 mes, Mas ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best wath I've ever had

posted by mauriff on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This watch make a good impression when you wear it, because has a Good Quality and the Self-winding system is cause curiosity in others. The Wristband steel is large, so you can adjust it at you measure. Is easy to set the time. Looks really nice!!!
    Cons:
    After 3 hours without movement the timing is delayed, Every day need you adjust the time. The tachimetre is stationary. The pai...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 16
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections