DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachymeter Wristwatch
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Stunning. – Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Tachometer Wristwatch Reviews

posted by Proff on 07/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Great price.
Very accurate.
Large bracelet that should fit the biggest wrist.
Very good looking.
Bracelet is easily adjusted by a local watch salesman.
Cons:
You can just make out the plastic shim inside that keeps the movement in place. I have seen this before in watches in ti land, One of my mates damaged his by leaving it on a hot radiator and the plastic shim was damaged.
Not sure weather the watch glass is glass or acrylic but i'm not going to scratch it to find out.
DO NOT get a watch like this wet,They are not waterproof.
Other:
First of all i bought one and said to myself, I will always need one of these in my life, It's just the best posers watch i have ever had and Very impressive to other people, You just can't miss it.
So i bought six more so no matter what happens to this i can just go in my safe and get a 'new' one, They are that nice.
Three of these and three of its twin brother with the stainless steel inside.
Bottomline:
I want to be the only man round here with this model of watch so whatever you do, If you live in the Wigan area in the UK. DO NOT BUY ONE. LOL.
I think the only way DX could top this is if they start to sell the Tourbillon style watch, Then i will have to buy them all.
Regards, to you all.
One mad watch fiend.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections